Deliver lead generation services for Envoke’s retainer clients. Your efforts focus on attracting targeted website visitors via pay-per-click (PPC) advertising strategies. You also play a supporting role with client communications and project management.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of PPC software: Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing Ads, Acquisio and Facebook.
- Build and launch paid search and display retargeting campaigns.
- Isolate any unexpected behaviour with vendor software.
- Acquire a good conceptual understanding of other select software, including Envoke’s own marketing automation and attribution software
- Acquire good knowledge of client management structures, lines of business, target markets and key marketing outcomes.
- Continuously increase knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Document work accurately and input time into time-tracking software
- Aptitude with complex software
- Attention to detail and software configuration settings
- Fast learner with ability to “figure it out” and research new opportunities
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Time management and ability to switch focus
- Tact and diplomacy
- Google Sheets/Excel skills an asset
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team, while also possessing a high degree of autonomy to be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Provide leadership in your role
- Ability to learn continuously
Envoke is a joint SaaS product and marketing/technology services company. Our clients sell high-value, considered-sale products and hold us accountable to help grow their businesses by generating quality leads and sales. Our services include search marketing, online engagement development, analytics and online strategic consulting.
Our service efforts focus on attracting and converting targeted online visitors via paid search (PPC), display remarketing, organic search (SEO) and social media marketing. We educate clients on our methods and do not deliver a “black box” service.
Our marketing automation software allows us to build web forms, send emails and provide a closed-loop measurement solution.
Envoke provides benefits, a salary commensurate with skills and experience, as well as a revenue-sharing plan. The office is located in a downtown Toronto heritage building with childcare facilities, a rooftop garden, and easy access by transit. There are scheduled office days but employees also have the option of working remotely regularly. There is an annual strategy retreat, a monthly company social, and a weekly company lunch. Employees have time each week with their manager to discuss anything on their minds.
Interested candidates should email their resume or a link to their LinkedIn profile to Amanda: email@example.com.
Envoke is committed to employment equity and we welcome all applicants. We’re happy to provide accommodations for any disability during the application process. Please contact us for more information.