Integrated upgrade to Envoke Email ‘pay-as-you-go’ hosted email marketing platform
TORONTO, ONTARIO–(Marketwired – Jul 4, 2014) – Envoke.com, a Toronto-based service provider and developer of permission-based automated marketing solutions for more than a decade, today launched new CASL software features for its hosted email marketing platform to improve permission management for email marketing. The features will assist companies with the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), specifically to help upgrade all email contacts to “Express Consent” status during CASL’s three-year transition period.
Among the key features of Envoke.com’s CASL software solution are a suite of automated tools to make it easier to convert existing email marketing lists into a CASL-compliant database and to more effectively manage email permissions over time, including:
- A ‘re-consenting’ banner that automatically appears on all messages to contacts who have not yet provided Express Consent to be sent commercial electronic messages, per the CASL rules
- An audit feature to assign CASL-compliant Implied Consent status to qualified existing email subscribers
- A one-click management tool to upgrade existing qualified email subscribers to CASL’s Express Consent status
- Automated Forms and Preferences tools to capture Express Consent permission and subscription preferences from new subscribers and existing subscribers
- Group importing functionality
- CASL-compliant proof-of-consent archiving, tracking and reporting
“Many Canadian businesses face a huge risk of ‘losing’ a large portion of their historical email contacts to non-compliant status under CASL,” says Envoke.com president Martin Millican. “That’s why it’s so important to have a system in place that automates the process of upgrading as many contacts as possible to Express Consent by the end of the three year transition period.”
Envoke.com’s CASL compliance tool is provided as part of Envoke’s hosted email marketing platform, available to businesses on a scaled ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis. For more information, visit www.envoke.com.
Envoke.com is an online lead generation and marketing automation software provider. In 2001, we developed a simple way to embed forms into websites. This evolved into an easy to use hosted email marketing service we launched the following year as Bettermail.ca. In the decade since then, we have provided search-based lead generation services for a growing roster of business customers. The ongoing services we provide to these key clients have greatly informed the development and evolution of the Envoke.com hosted service. Envoke is a division of Better Marketing Inc. – a Canadian company, incorporated in Ontario, with offices in Toronto and all hosted servers located in Canada.