A new detailed report is available for campaigns per email addresses; it is an aggregate activity report for all contacts that participated in the selected campaign.
The report shows
- who opened the message
- who clicked on a link – if click tracking was enabled)
- who changed their communication preferences (indicating a possible unsubscribe)
- failures – in case the message could not be delivered
The report is available online and in a text file format that can be downloaded to your local computer. The report file is also saved in the My Web Files folder.
Viewing/downloading the report
- On the campaigns screen click on the number of emails a campaign was sent to (under the total column).
- On the aggregate stats page there are two links on the bottom: the first one displays the report online and the second one the second one exports it to a text file.