We enable and encourage marketers to adopt an inbound, permission-based and data-driven approach to marketing. We accomplish this through a combination of product development, integration of third-party tools and specialized digital marketing services.
Who are you?
You are a results-oriented individual with a passion for digital marketing technologies and data-driven programs. You enjoy exploring data to deliver actionable insights. Experience has made you a believer in the importance of an inbound, permission-based approach to marketing and you want to work in an environment where this is shared perspective. You appreciate the importance of writing and language in both marketing and in the emails you exchange with clients and colleagues. You prefer to learn on your own with little supervision but seek help when needed. You want to contribute as part of a tight and focused team. You want to make a difference.
Who are we?
We’re a growing company founded in 2007. There are three parts to our business: lead generation, online engagement, and email marketing.
As a Search Marketing Specialist you will focus primarily on lead generation consulting services to our retainer clients. You will work directly with one of the two partners, a search marketing consultant, digital marketing analyst and Envoke product specialists. There are three aspects to your role (percent is the amount of time):
1) Paid and Organic Search execution (70%)
At the core of our consulting business is generating targeted online traffic for our clients, converting that traffic into leads, and tracking the results to make constant improvement.. Understanding the keywords that drive business for our clients, the keywords that don’t and discovering new opportunities is central to this role. You will work as part of a results driven team. Your focus will be:
a) Keyword discovery and management
- Conducting research for new keywords and compiling keyword data
- Maintaining keywords in SEO software
b) Organic Search
- Writing title tags and meta descriptions for pages within client websites
- Reviewing and editing online content for for SEO effectiveness
- Development of recommendations for keyword focused content development
- Client and competitor inbound link analysis
- Development of SEO recommendations for online PR and social media
- Assistance in the generation of XML sitemaps for content, video, mobile
c) Paid Search
- Writing and revising search based text ads, implementing tests
- Creation and maintenance of search campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing
- Creation and maintenance of remarketing, display and YouTube campaigns
- Ongoing review of keywords and performance
- Assistance in the management of campaign budgets and bidding
- Learning our tools (Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Site Catalyst, Envoke)
2) Engagement Optimization (20%)
- Assisting in the development of conversion strategies for keywords
- Development of content outlines and/or writing and editing landing page content
- Recommendations for “offers” to be placed on site or on landing pages
- Recommendations for forms or calls to action and related text on various pages
- Creation of outlines or writing drafts for nurture email sequences
3) Data analysis and presentation (10%)
- This aspect of the role is something you will likely grow into as you work on the previous three
- Identification of strong and weak performing areas and creation of recommendations
- Identification of anomalies in the data and some auditing
- Monitoring the effects of changes
- Creation of presentation-ready charts for client and prospect presentations
- Knowledge of or background in online digital marketing
- Strong computer skills, especially with Office (Word and Excel) or Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with, or certification on, Google AdWords
We work in an open office where no one looks over your shoulder. You’re expected to work independently and meet your commitments. Most of us spend some time working from home.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits commensurate to your skills and experience. We have a revenue sharing plan that comes into full effect after two years. Your growth is defined by the intersection of your interests and motivations with those of Envoke. You will have a weekly 30-minute “One-On-One (O3)” with either a partner or the person you report to discuss anything on your mind.
We work in a comfortable physical environment with access to a rooftop garden in a beautiful building. We’re in a great part of downtown with easy access to transit. We have weekly company lunch, monthly company socials, an annual off-site meeting, decent coffee and the occasional pint after work.
We look forward to meeting you.
Click here to apply.